Monday, May 17, 2010

Ms. Wolters' Class

I can't believe it's the last week of school!!! The students have made so much progress this year; I am so proud of all of them!!! We will not send any homework home for this week and I need to collect all the little books so the inventory can be taken. Please return all the little books and just continue reading with your child at home. It has been so much fun watching them learn to read and grow this year. Thursday will be our class party at 1:00. Everyone is welcome. I have thoroughly enjoyed all the kids this year. I hope they will come back and visit me next year. I want to thank all of you parents for all you have done. Lindsey and Kristy have been an awesome help with planning our parties and Judy has been a great help with reading our little books. Many of you have come in to help also. Thank you to Carol, Dave and Melanie who have come in to read with the kids. They love have mom and dad come in so thank you all!!!! It has been a great year. I hope you have an awesome summer!!!!