Friday, October 9, 2009

Mrs. King's Class

Sorry for this late post, but things have been a busy with report cards and parent teacher conferences. Thanks to all of you who came and met with me during conferences. I enjoyed sharing your children's success with you.

There is no homework for break! Please continue to read with your children and play at least one game that involves numbers. Also try counting different things up to 20 and writing those numbers. Have fun and enjoy your children!!!

We will be very busy after break with the PTO Fall Festival, Read to Kids day, a Kindergarten Activity Day, and Harvest Celebration and Character Parade. All the times and dates are listed in the Simon ton Newsletter and I will be sending them after break. I am looking for as many Parents as possible to read to the class on Wednesday, October 28th. Just e-mail me at time that you can make it. We are reading as a whole Kindergarten group from 8:15-9:15 and have Lunch from 10:40-11:15 and a Special from 12:30-12:50 and get out that day at 1:20. So pick a time and let me know.

Thanks for all your help.