Monday, October 19, 2009

Ms. Wolters' Class

I hope everyone had a restful and enjoyable fall break!!! I can't wait to see your children and hear what they did on their break. Thank you to all of you who came to conferences. I was excited to share all the positive things your students are doing and celebrate their successes.

We have a lot going on when we get back. Our fall festival is this Saturday, October 24th from 9:30 to 1:30. October 28th is Read to Kids Day for Kindergarten. Please let me know if you can come and read with our classroom. The more stories we read, the more books we earn for our classroom. Email me and I will put you on the schedule. The kids love having mom or dad read to us so I hope you can make it in. Thanks again for all your donations for the baby basket and for the book fair books for our classroom!!! You are all so supportive and generous.

Our PTO meeting is Tuesday, October 20th at 6:30 in the multi-purpose room. Our PTO has been working so hard this year to help all of us so please come and join us if you can. Math Curriculum night is Tuesday, October 27th from 6-7 P.M. Please come out to see what we are learning in math!! We will be having a fall party and parade on Friday, October 30th. The parade will begin at 1:30 so please send your child in a story book costume. The party will follow in our classroom. If you would like to donate any goodies for the party, it would be greatly appreciated!!

This week is Red Ribbon Week!! This is meant to inform the students of the dangers in using drugs and encouraging them to "Say No to Drugs".

Tuesday-red hat day
Wednesday-red socks/shoes
Thursday-red jewelry/accessories
Friday-red shirt

Wow!! I hope you are all rested up and ready to go!!! :-) I look forward to a great week!!!

Ms. Wolters