- Please put your child's name on everything! (Backpacks, water bottles, snacks)
- Make sure your child's teacher has an extra set of clothes to keep in the classroom in case of an accident or "art mess". Label the bag of clothes with your child's first and last name.
- Character Cards will be going home on Monday with your child. If you have questions about this program, contact your child's teacher.
- If you have not turned in your blue signature packet from "Meet the Teacher" night please do so ASAP. If you need another one, let your child's teacher know.
- Until the weather cools off we will continue to dismiss from Mrs. King's room. Please use the crosswalk and sidewalks when arriving/leaving the campus. We want all families to remain safe!
- The first homework packet of the year will go home on Friday (8-14-09). Please have your child complete the activities throughout the week and return the completed packet on the following Friday. Homework will be sent home weekly.
- Please follow the dress code that Simonton has in place. It is important that students are not wearing spagetti straps or backless shirts and dresses. Also, do not send your child in clothes that they cannot easily get on/off in order to use the restroom.
- Monday (8-10-09) we will start morning recess before school on the kindergarten playground. The kindergarten teachers will start supervision at 7:40 am. NO students should be on the playground before then.
Again thanks for a great start to the year.
Simonton Kindergarten Team