Thursday, August 20, 2009

Ms. Trowbridge's Class

Remember, homework is due tomorrow. If you need more time to complete the packet, please let me know. A new packet is going home tomorrow, please let me know if you do not get one. I would also like to thank all my parents helpers this week, you have really made the week go smoothly for me. If you did not get a chance to sign up to volunteer and would like to please let me know I still have a few spots open. We would like to welcome Ms. Laura to our classroom. She is our new aide who will be helping us out everyday in the afternoon session. Make sure you are checking and emptying your child's folder everyday. We have had a few yellow lights this week, please make sure you are talking with your child about how important it is to stay on green. If you have any questions, please email me!