Sunday, August 30, 2009

Ms. Wolters' class

We had perfect attendance at school on Friday. Way to go!!! A few students were out sick this past week so it was nice to have everyone back on Friday. I am sorry I didn't get the homework passed out on Friday; I will get it out tomorrow morning. We worked on the letters P and C this week and we had our math test on numbers 0-5 and ordinal numbers first through fifth. I was pleased with how well the kids did on it. We started the year on chapter 3 to try to follow a more logical sequence. We started with numbers 0-5 and then we will begin chapter 4 on Monday which will be reading, writing and counting up to number 10 and ordinal numbers to 10. We will also be working on the letter A and starting to form short words. Several of you signed up to be parent volunteers in our class. If you would like to volunteer, please send me an email as to when you are available. I would like to make a schedule so just let me know what works for you. Thanks so much!! I look forward to another great week!