Friday, September 11, 2009

Mrs. King's Class

GREAT NEWS! We had three days in a row with everyone going home with a Sticker!!! Today was one of those days-unfortunately I ran out of time and didn't get the stickers on the charts today. We were trying to get papers, homework and Progress Reports all in our folders and get ready to go, so we ran out of time. Everyone has had a great three days!!! Please look over the Progress Reports, the Skill Sheet and the Orchard Report, along with the Tests and Papers that were graded. If you have any questions or concerns please e-mail or call me. I would be happy to schedule a time to meet with you. I will meet with each of you in October during Parent/Teacher Conferences and you will receive the first Report Card, but please don't wait that long if you are concerned or have questions. I am always glad to sit down with you.

Have a Great Weekend and we will see you all on Monday!