Sunday, September 13, 2009

Ms. Wolters' class

This week we worked on the letters G and F. The kids are doing a great job learning their letters and sounds. We are continuing with chapter 4 working on numbers 6-10, comparing numbers, deciding which has more or less. You should have received your child's progress report on Thursday. Don't be alarmed if the language grade is a little low. This is just for handwriting and the kids are just learning the proper way to write. They are all making great improvement so I am happy with the progress I am seeing. Thanks to several moms who have been coming in to help in the classroom. This is a huge help to me and the kids love having mom participating in our class. If you would like to come to help out, please email me a time that is convenient. It is great to have help first thing in the morning so I can take roll and get the lunch money tallied up. Thank you again. I look forward to another great week! I hope you are enjoying your weekend.

Ms. Wolters